Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Never....

I never thought that I would feel like I enjoy school more then being in the real world! I graduated with my Bacholer's in May 2010 and the past year has been an interesting but crazy one! When I graduated I did not have dreams about starting my career, my goal was to get my wedding over and my marriage started! Which we have as of November 6, 2010! And since I graduated I have worked at 4 different jobs! Kohl's last summer, then one of the jobs I am currently at which I love, David's Bridal for a month (too emotional for even me), and the 2nd job I currently am holding down.

You may be asking so what do you do? Well, I am an Administrative Assistant at my church, and I work retail at the only speciality running store in the Peoria Area, Running Central! (Psst I haven't ran in 4 1/2 years!) And between these two, part-time jobs I feel like I'm a chicken running around with its head cut off sometimes!

However, working the two jobs, does allow me to have a day off during the week to have a day off with the hubby, which I am very grateful for, but my day off are Sunday and Tuesday (I work Mondays).  I think I'd almost rather have a full class load and have Friday evening through Monday morning off again and deal with the homework! The perk though is NO HOMEWORK!

Does anyone else miss school too?

No comments:

Post a Comment