Sundays are our day to get projects done, here is a run down of our day yesterday:
- 8:00am - I'm up getting ready for church
- 9:30-11:30 - I'm at church and then pick us up some lunch (Ming Shee's, delish)
- 11:30am-12:00pm - We spend time together while eating
- 12:30 - We started working:
- We, mainly Jon, fixed the hole in the basement ceiling by replacing the ceiling tiles and light fixture (this project has needed doing for 3+ years)
- Remount the mirror to the wall in our master bath (it fell out of its old brackets when we started the pink bath remodel, 2 years ago, again mainly a Jon project, I was there for moral support)
- Touching up the paint on the attic door, a me project with Jon's moral support.
- Finishing the 1/2 bath remodel by painting the air vent and reinstalling the hardware, which I had been spray painting.
- Painting the window frame & sink alcove in the kitchen (a project I started a month ago but has needed doing since we moved in 4 years ago)
- 3:30 - Go invited to a spontaneous, early dinner with our couple friends, The Visserings! It was lovely, and we were able to go to Lowe's for needed supplies afterwards.
- 6:00 - Got home, 2nd coat of paint for the air vent and sink alcove for me, while Jon worked on the last few projects in the pink bath remodel.
- 7:00-9:00 - Spontaneous fire pit at Jon's brother's house (they live a few streets over)
- 9:30-11:00pm - Back home and in bed to watch "Frozen"
Normally, our Sunday's are not this chaotic or packed but it was a wonderful day. We accomplished so many small projects that we had been too lazy to finish over the past few years. We didn't get everything checked off but a good majority! Now, we still need to work on decluttering and cleaning! It's sad how much we got done in only 3 hours that was put off for 3 years!
What projects are you working on? Any Spring cleaning going on in your home?