Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring!

Anyone else super jazzed that today is the official first day of Spring?

Maybe its the hope that the Polar Vortex has finally ended! Doubtful, I mean its Illinois, I've seen it snow in April, just in time for Easter! Enough snow to make a Snow-Bunny! Or maybe its pulling out one of my Lilly Pulitzer tops!  But I'm just feeling excited about today!

While I'm stuck in a window less office; I have windows just none that face the outside, I'm planning on doing at least 2 things when I get home tonight! Talk Duncan on a walk and hopefully get my rocking chairs out on the front porch!

I'm going to soak up what warmth I can get tonight! And I am completely ignoring the forecast for next week! Even better tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid-60's!! Ah!

Do you have any plans for this first day of Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment