Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Holiday Frustrations

I love the Holiday Season! I love the spirit and twinkle lights everywhere!

But with that comes the frustrations of the season too!

Gift Giving
Affording Gifts
Having to deal with family (can be frustrating)

Etc. Etc. Etc.

For me, I love spending time with my family but I hate how they make me feel about not having yet got a full time job. I have been actively applying and interviewing for the past 12 months now.

And. Nothing. Is. Happening!

And everyone thinks they know what I need to do, or wants to help, or has an opinion. JUST STOP!

I know I am a disappointment at the moment but seriously I don't need others reminding me at every family gathering.

And I would like to do this on my own for once in my life.

Hopefully, I will be back with a cheery, Christmas-spirit filled post soon.

Just had to let this out.

I have been praying that God will light the next step for me and working on giving all my anxieties on Him in full faith and trust. He is Great and He is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment