In case you haven't heard tonight will be the drawing for one of the largest U.S. lottery's ever at $500 Million!
Jon and I haven't bought a ticket yet but we always talk about what we would do if we ever won the lottery (of any size). And here is what I would do:
1. Pay off all our debts.
2. Pay off family members debts.
3. Invest in our future (retirement, family planning).
4. Invest in our families futures.
5. Donate to charities (we would need to decide which ones).
6. Remodel our house (or move).
7. Take a trip (we have never had a real vacation together beyond 3 weekend getaways in 5 years of being a couple).
8. Maybe open a store/ fund a fun career path!
9. Seriously start thinking about a family.
That seems like a lot but its really not. I really wouldn't change our life that much but the stress and worry about the bank account and where it stands would lessen so much. (It's also 1 of the 3 reasons why we are on the anti-children bandwagon at the moment).
What are your lotto dreams?