Thursday, January 17, 2013

It says, "I beat Meryl!"

So, I didn't really watch the Golden Globes, however I was watching when Jennifer Lawrence won for Silver Linings Playbook.

I love Jennifer Lawrence because she seems to truly accept that she is human and embraces her randomness! And isn't afraid to make a joke at her own expense.

Anyway, I didn't realize that Twitter has been going insane with people getting mad at her for "dissing" Meryl Streep when accepting the award. When she said, "It says, "I beat Meryl."" It was a quote from one of my favorite movies, "The First Wives Club." I got it and thought it was awesome since no one ever seems to know what the heck I'm talking about! J. Law, we could be besties? (fingers crossed, haha)

No shocker that the leader in this is Lindsey Lohan; that girl needs a dose of reality! Your an actress and should be more familiar with random movies like that. I don't even remember you ever being nominated for a Golden Globe, Lindsey, so in the words of Jenna Marbles, "Pipe the F*** Down!"

I have a dying urge to watch "The First Wives Club". Its a major female cast: Bette Milder, Goldie Hawn, Diane Keaton, Maggie Smith, and SJP; just to name the ladies!

Thank you, Jennifer Lawrence for referencing a classic to my! And seriously, she did beat Meryl Streep, so it was a perfectly timed quote!

J. Law, keep doing what your doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment