Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thrown for a Loop!

I'm so out of sync right now with life! Jon and I are having a schedule change-up going on right now and will be trying to settle into a in rhythm. Jon's work schedule has changed. Still 2nd shift but with his days off on Sunday and Monday for 2013. Luckily, my work has let me switch too! This is the first time ever in our relationship both dating and married that we will have the same days off! I seriously never thought it would happen!

Now my schedule is all off and up in the air. Jon also used up his last few vacation days last week and the weekend switch just happened this week. So, I have been very spoiled with him being around. It will be a little while before we are able to truly comfy with the changes.

I am looking forward to 2013 so much! I can't believe I will get 2 days off with my husband! The downfall is that I will be alone every night when I get home from work and on Friday and Saturday but 2 days off together makes up for that!

The big hiccups are that I have bible study Monday nights and I have my shows on Sunday night that we will need to work with....

Have you had any scheduling changes for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment