Sunday, July 17, 2011

Discovery #1

I found my first step into finding who I am along with my husband.  FINALLY attempting to get the office up and running.  The Office is actually the smallest bedroom in our house and is currently only used for my husband's work stuff and one of many catch-all rooms.  It has the only walk in closet in the house.  If I had my way completely and didn't need to work with him this would totally be my closet/getting ready room/office/craft corner....the Lady Cave!  However as of right now I will be kind and work with in the realm that this will be a shared space (hopefully I can get my way later).  And so the journey of trying to define this space begins...

Ps. I do have a very nice professional digital camera that I will learn how to use to start posting photos.  I love photography but really know how to use a film camera and can develop the film and prints when I have access to a darkroom...

Pss. Photography will most def be a part of discovering myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment