Monday, February 20, 2012

Sad Day...

So my post last week about possibly adding to our family has been halted! We both got freaked out and decided that for now we like just the two of us and with the money up front that a pet would cost us, we could do a lot more for our home! Ugh being a grown up sucks sometimes!

But we did the responsible thing and really sat down and thought it through! Plus we want to take a trip for our anniversary this November and would prefer not to have a dog to try and find somewhere for it to stay or take with us. So, we decided that we might revisit this whole addition thing next year!

I am sad but I freaked out! I've only ever had outside pets and living in the city would mean having an in-door pet, which I'm not sure I'm ready for just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment