Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Why No Photos?

I've made several promises to post photos but somehow never do. I'm so sorry about that. I'm done promising something I've never been good at accomplishing.

Its not that I don't love photos! I took a film photography class in college and then proceeded to do 2 independent studies using film.

But I've realized that big life moments for me are lived and not captured on the camera. Taking photos is the last thing on my mind these days. I would rather enjoy the time and experience than be focused on capturing it in just the right lighting and moment. (And that I never remember my camera or to order prints).

I'm sorry for not being better about this but its not where my focus is. Plus Jon hates having his photos taken. We've not had professional pictures since our wedding which was over 3 years ago.

Please, don't let the lack of visual aids keep you from reading. You sometimes miss the best parts when you can't see past the picture to the life that is being lived without the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment