Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was Friday, June 1st!!! I love my birthday because for me, it is the official start to summer! And I am a firm believe that as I get older I no longer just have a day, I am currently up to my birthday week! Break down of celebrations:

Wednesday (before B-day): Dinner at Biaggi's with the In-Laws; Jay and Susan!

Friday (The Big Day!): Dinner at The Packing House with my creators! Followed by trips to Wal-Mart, Menard's, and DQ for some ice cream (my fav)!

Wednesday (after B-day): Staff lunch at Sushigawa with the Pastors (Josh & Isaac)!

Here are  a few photos from the celebrations:
With my Bubbas Duncan! He is my child!

Mom & the Big Guy (aka Dad) @ their house

Me and the Hubs @ my parents

And of course the traditionally "Sitting on Dad's Lap" picture!
This last pic is a a tradition that me and my sisters, Elisabeth and Maggie, have all done every year for our birthdays since our day of birth! Legit!

Oh and for those who are wondering I am now the big 2-4!

No comments:

Post a Comment