Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's a Dog's Life

I am going to try something new! I am going to try and make a weekly post from Duncan's prospective (aka put of photos of Duncan from the week and give an explanation as to what dog-friendly activity we have done, the weird stuff he does, or things we love about the D-can-man!

I got to go to work with my mom this week!


Hopefully, Jon and I aren't the only people who give their pets voices and pretend to speak for them! Duncan has two very distinct personalities from us, one is the normal, Duncan, which is a little boy voice  and the other is the proper, chap, Duncan Hill.

HI!
So, my mom promises to take more pictures of me on adventures to post for everyone! Hopefully, my dad gets on the picture bandwagon too! Until next week hopefully, Duncan!

No comments:

Post a Comment