Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy Birthday!

So, Saturday was my birthday! Very exciting! I love birthdays and mine in particular.

It was a full weekend. My sister, Elisabeth, had her 3rd baby girl, Lola Jacqueline, on May 27, exactly 2 years after her last baby girl, Ava Frances. She's done a great job of doubling birthday's! Anyway, I went at stayed with her Thursday evening through Saturday morning. (I did this the last time too).

I made the 3 hour drive in 2 hours and 30 minutes (speed racer) home on Saturday morning. Got home, got lots of kisses and hugs from the hubs and Duncan, and then got ready for the night! My nephew, Adam, graduated from high school and his graduation party was that night (not to worry, my sister, Teresa, checked with me first).

Jon got me an ice cream cake on the way home and I got lots of cards and love! I realized that I got to be with all but one of my seven siblings on my birthday! I honestly do not remember the last time that happened!

It weird to think that I've hit my mid-20's! I'm officially 25 years old and I am looking forward to the year to come!

Psst: Hopefully, I will actually upload some photos, eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment