Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Time is a Flyin'

Whoa! It's already June and my birthday already passed!

I had a nephew graduate from high school, another who is turning 16 in May, a niece and nephew both graduate from 8th grade and not to mention a niece that turned 3, and a niece who on her 2nd birthday got a little sister of her own, yay for Lola Jacqueline!

Craziness, I tell you! Craziness! I seriously graduated high school and blinked and here I am 7 years later; a college-grad and married! How did that happen?

What is even crazier is that one of my closest friends from high school had her 2nd child! We are not old enough to be having babies! Heck, I'm still a baby! Congratulations, Carmen and her husband, Zach on their daughter, Quinn Michelle's birth!

When you are a kid it seems like you have to wait forever to grow up! But once you are a grown up you can't slow time down, and no matter how badly, you can't go back to childhood. I was fortunate to have so many older siblings and realized that I shouldn't rush growing up. And I really didn't, I played with Barbie's clear up to leaving for college, if I'm being honest. (I'm also disgusted with how much Barbie has changed in the past few years!)

It's been a crazy few weeks and years and it really doesn't show signs of slowing down! Remember to enjoy the little things and try not to get caught up in the rush to grow up!

Seriously, I'm still only like 19 in my head!


No comments:

Post a Comment