Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolutions?

Happy New Year! I can't believe that it is 2014!

I hope that you all had a wonderful and safe time ringing in the New Year! Mine was spent at my brother, Brian's home with our family. It was a great time, we played games, talked, ate too much and even had a childhood flashback with a fight between the sister's  (not me, 2 of the older ones). I was sick and without my sweetie to kiss at midnight. We both have colds and he was working an extra shift.

But now the question is what are my resolutions for 2014?

Normally, I don't make resolutions because I think they are silly and things you say to make yourself feel better about the year to come, to accomplish something, but how often do you not follow through on them?I've never been successful at keeping them but I did make one for this year!

My 2014 Resolution: To establish a good and well-rounded routine!

I know, I know this isn't much of a resolution for many but for me this would be awesome! I haven't had a good routine since August and I've been scattered and all over the place (which makes me a little nutty).

I've never had a full-time job, and when I started it was right before Thanksgiving and I've been going non-stop ever since. And the past 2 weeks, I've had days off during the week for the holidays which threw off my work schedule routine.

I want to establish boundaries between me-time, us-time, errands and extras. I need established routines and schedules to help me budget, start working out, Bible study time, grocery shop, and spend time with friends (they got the short end of the stick this fall/holiday season).

Here's hoping to establishing a good, well-rounded, stress-relieving routine!

Did you make any resolutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment