Monday, April 21, 2014

Where does the time go?

As usual time seems to go into warp speed around mid-April and keep fly until early June! This year is no exception! Here's what is up and keeping me busy this days:

1. BSF: Study of Matthew (2 more class nights and 1 Sharing Night!). I'm not going to be a leader next class year and this decision was a hard on to make but definitely one that needed to be made.

2. My best friend, Samantha is moving....across the country to Arizona...this week! This has been a whirlwind for her, she interviewed and expected a job with Arizona State University and told them she could start in 3 weeks. Will its been 3 weeks almost. Luckily, I was able to have girl's weekend with her. She lives 2 hours from me, so no other options. We slumbered in the form of a party, Friday evening and Saturday we headed up to the Chicago suburbs to visit another sorority sister, Lesley and did some shopping (blew my budget). And then we drove back to Champaign, where Samantha lives and then I drove 2 hours home.

It was a wonderful time with my friend and we almost weren't able to have this time. The goodbye was extremely difficult. I don't have many friends and she is my best and closest girlfriend. So, even though I'm selfish in not wanting her to leave and jealous of this new adventure in her life, I couldn't be more proud and happy for her! Plus, I now have a warm place to visit in the dead of winter! :)

What exciting life changes have you been experiencing this Spring? Change always happens this time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment