Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's Trending? Cathryn Style

Here's whats Trending with me lately:

Music:
  • Mumford and Sons, "Sigh No More" (how did I miss this album until now?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6rYPHmSzcE
  • Adele, "21"
Television:
  • Once Upon a Time (ABC)
  • Downton Abbey (PBS)
  • The Amanda's (StyleNetwork)
Social Media:
  • Twitter - @cathryn_hill
  • Pinterest.com
Hobbies:
  • Bible Study Fellowship (BSF)
  • DIY Home Projects (organizing and remodeling)
  • Pinning on Pinterest.com and wishing I were that crafty and fabulous!

I would have put up images but again, I really stink at this and really did not want to run into copyright issues. Any suggestions on that, besides saying, "This isn't mine, but here's where I got it?"

What is rockin' your world right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment