Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pinterest: Tried It/Nailed It! Part #3

Here is another Pinterest: Tried It/Nailed It! post. Since, it appears that most of ya like these posts!

You can check out my previous Pinterest forays HERE and HERE!

Pinned Image
The Creamy Crock Pot Hot Cocoa from Mrs. Happy Homemaker- Oh My Goodness! This was soooo good! I made it when I had the ladies from my Bible study over for a fellowship! It was so good and really just so simple! It makes a lot and is rich and filling!


Pinned Image
Just Like Lambert's "Throwed Rolls" from Tammy's Recipes - Now, these are so delish! And the shocking thing about the one's I had, is that I didn't make them, Jon did! That's right, my lovable man knows how to use our bread machine to make dough and then go on to bake the bread in the oven! (He is way more into bread and carbs than me in general; carbs/bread has never been my thing). We both loved tasting this bad boys!

I need to get back on the bandwagon of testing out these things! (And taking my own pictures too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment